Applications must be submitted through our website ( www.krbusa.com), all other applications will be not be accepted.There is non-refundable registration fee of $90.00 (Early discount registration fee $80 until Nov. 1 2013) ( www.krbusa.com).
1. One major from Baroque, Classical, Romantic, or Modern work must be chosen and performed from memory (No arrangements, simplified, editions, popular music or non-classical music from methods books or notes are acceptable).
2. Performers may include an optional short piece.
3. No changes in the submitted repertoire.
4. Performing time must not exceed 6 minutes per performer in accordance with strict contractual obligations imposed by Carnegie Hall.
1. Application Deadline is December 01, 2013 (Early discount registration fee $80 until Nov. 1 2013)
2. January 4 and 5, 2014 at Elite Hall of Elite Academy, 136-56 39th Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
*No recording in audition place.
3. The Result will be announced on Korean Radio Broadcasting,AM1660 on January 07, 2014.
4. If a performer can’t be presence in the audition, he may send DVD to our office.
Will be announced on January 12, 2014.
*New York Comptroller John Liu Prize will be awarded for the best performance within the performer’s respective age group.New York City Special Concert.
*Students will be awarded by 1st Prize group, 2nd Prize group, and 3rd Prize group with trophies.
*Junior & Youth will be seperated into 2 groups.
A concert for those who earned the Prizes will be held at the Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall (Saturday 18 January 2014), 154 West 57th Street, New York, New York. (We will send Information to the winners)